Stitches



2pm zakk comes over (he volunteered to help me with babysitting) my mom leaves and we watching the kids. 2:15pm my sis runs into the garage (where she is not supposed to go) so i ran after her. after getting into the garage i slipped on the chalky cement and whacked my chin on the ground. everything went black for two seconds. i felt something wet on my hand, thinking it was like drewl or something i move it into the light. "omg its blood" "jenny are you ok?," zakk was remaining quite calm and doing a very good job of keeping me calm "oh there is blood, you probably just bit your lip or something" "ya, not, there is too much blood to be that" i was thinking. "here let me help you up" he stated i just shook my head no. my head was pounding, my leg in pain, and i was freaking out because of all the blood constantly dripping in HUGE puddles under me. i start to stand up as he helps me, and he gives me a wet towel and i wipe the blood away from my mouth. i hold it on my face, cuz i still dont know where the wound is. i tell emily to get rj and he runs out and makes me flip out. "omg that is a huge hole, your going to need stiches" i start to cry it hits me, something is not good. i dont like needles and omg pain!!! zakk helps me to the car as rj calls my mom and dad, yet no one has their phone on them. (the only time like ever, and it had to be today) we go to the church and find my mom at her meeting and she confirms that we have to go to urgent care. so we drive there and end up waiting for over and hour and a half. (ya im still BLEEDING!! HELLO!!!) they finally take us in and ask questions.. by this time i know where the hurt is coming from and it hurts to talk. so the docter then says "wow, that goes to the bone" omg i start to flip again. rj says "oooh can i take a picture?" OMG YOUR KIDDING. YOU WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS!?! he did. as the doctor starts he says "if you want, you can hold someones hand" i immediately put my hand out for someone to grab. zakk takes it and i squeeze hard. the doctor then uses a very small needle and numbs the area after like 700 pokes!! stingning! ya i start to tear up... but not too bad. after numb the docter continues to put the 5 inside stiches and then starts one on the outside. after one i start to get dizzy and feel faint. (ya i faint when i think about needles beiing in me, ya i know its all in my head) so i tried to calm myself down as zakk is still sitting next to me and rj leaves. zakk rubs my arm and reasssures me that everything is ok. a few minutes later my mom arrives. she comes in and TICKLES MY LEG what the heck. ya i flip.. ow! so then the doctor comes back and proceeds with the operation. we finish with 5 outside stiches. 10 stiches!!!!!! he tells me we are done, and to go wait in the lobby. we do and then the nurse tells us to keep it covered esp in the sun. yay i get a bandaid on my face! omg i look like a stupid freak! i hate it! but when its all said and done

No comments: