Jordan



My dearest friend passed away this morning. Someone who I never thought would leave my side or leave me lonely or leave me comfortless. He was always there for me when no one else could be. Although I did not gave him much attention these days he kept on loving me. Me, the one who would tug on his hair just to see if he would bite me so I could get him into trouble. Me. the one who called him evil, footstool. HE, the one who was always by my side. He, the one that never bit me, only my brother. HE, the one that loved me and took me under his wing to care for and to love. HE,(wo)man's best friend. I will always remember the good days. The times we spent playing tug-a-war with my favorite socks. The times where honey was having a puppy. The times where he would get into trouble for being on my lap on the couch. The one who loved to sneak into my room in the night and get into trouble in the following morning.The one who slept in the laundry basket full of socks or comfy clothes. He is my friend. I will see him again. Running up in the heavens with his spunk and craziness. See him chasing after the biggest bone. To see him spinning around to get the bone. I love him. I will miss him. My dearest friend, My Jordan.

No comments: